Thank you very much for confirming that you will be able to support our Careers & Higher Education Fair on Tuesday 10 March 2020. As we approach the event, there are just a few details I need to collect from you to ensure everything runs smoothly. I would be extremely grateful if you could provide the information asked for in the form below.
The published programme will have details of your company logo, your name and your area of expertise/your role and as well as being used internally to help pupils prepare, may also be placed on our website.
Photos will be taken during the event and used for promotional materials. There may also be video taken and you may be invited to say a few words to camera about the event from your perspective.
Confirmed timings for the event:
- Arrival on site only after 5.30pm please: please alert the car parking steward that you are an exhibitor and follow steward’s directions to your parking area.
- Report to Reception for sign in and collect your visitor’s badge. You will be met and shown to your stand for set up. Please note you need to be escorted around the school site at all times.
- You will be provided with a 6ft (approx.) table, table cloth, 2 chairs
- 6pm: Buffet supper served in Drapers’ Café for all exhibitors.
- 7-9pm pupils and families arrive.
- 9pm: close down.
The Fair is for Year 10 and Year 12 pupils and we expect anywhere between 120 and 170 families, and a good number of Year 12 pupils attending individually. We have also invited local schools too.
There will be plenty of water, tea and coffee available for you throughout the event and our Prefects, my colleagues and of course, myself, will be on hand to assist you with anything you need or are uncertain about.
If you have any questions for me, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org and may I take this opportunity to thank you again for your support.